You might be curious about how to return to the old Gmail version? Right! Returning to the old Gmail version is not an option everyone wants. Indeed few people have expressed their dissatisfaction with the new look of Gmail.
But since the goal of this blog is to answer the questions of our readers I will show you how to recover the previous version of your Gmail box. By accessing your Gmail account for a few days, you’ve probably received a notification inviting you to upgrade to the new Gmail version. By following the steps, I myself, personally, found in a nice interface different user-friendly and better organized.
Here’s how to return to the old Gmail version easily:
To do this, simply follow these simple steps:
- log in to your Gmail account.
- you are on your inbox in its new version.
- Go to settings
- click on it and then choose the option “return to the classic version of Gmail”.
- now the account will be reloaded automatically to return to the classic version.
- Once finished you will be back on your old Gmail interface.
How to upgrade to the new Gmail version?
you may want to change to kill boredom and want to try the new version. To return to it is very easy just:
- go back to your Gmail account.
- in the pane on the right, click on “parameters”
- now choose the option “try the new version of Gmail”.
- It is done. You can now enjoy your new mailbox.
In addition to how to organize the tabs of our inbox, Google has added some changes next to the alignment of services “agenda” “keep application” “tasks” and many other services to be able to easily access. Among the new features added with the new look Gmail: the ability to open attachments from the inbox, but also the ability to repeat emails without going through a third party.